Helping you Determine Your Losses From A Construction Accident


Were you injured while working on a construction site in the UK? Did you suffer an injury while passing by or visiting a construction site? Did your employer violate health and safety rules and regulations that resulted in your injury?


If you believe that a hazardous work environment caused your construction accident, you can file a complaint with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). You have rights as a construction site worker, including the right to ask HSE to inspect the workplace. You can file this complaint without fear of retaliation or demotion. If you believe your employer retaliated against you after you filed an HSE complaint or workers’ compensation claim, our law firm can help.


Our injury lawyers have successfully represented construction accident victims who suffered injuries, including:

 In the construction world, safety is the cornerstone of progress and compassion.

We're Here To Help You
Lawyers in
Partner & Co-Founder
Vice President